Friday, September 14, 2012

little square skirt

Okay, yes, my sewing machine is still broken.
BUT that hasn't kept me
from sewing up a small project or two
on my mum's machine.
(Just one more reason to be grateful they live nearby!)

I'm calling this Sweet Pea's little square skirt.

All it is
is a circle skirt
that I made out of a fat quarter of cheery fabric.
Instead of trimming the outside edge into a circle,
I simply kept it square.

It's kind of the easy way out.
A square is, after all, so much easier to hem.
Plus I love how it adds interesting dimension
and extra swing to the skirt.


linking up with Jennifer's studio sneak peek

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh...she is just. sew. stylish! Adorable little sweet pea! Blessings!

Introverted Art said...

the skirt is adorable, but your little girl is just precious. G-d bless!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh my goodness... she is just so adorable! So is that skirt! Pretty in pink. :)

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

sooo precious!

Jen Price said...

So cute! The skirt and the girl. :)