Monday, September 10, 2012

gifts

I mentioned in my last post
that Benjamin
spent a week in Chicago for work.

Being the sweetie that he is,
he brought back some oh, so thoughtful gifts for me.

(so, so delicious--milk chocolate that I actually liked!)


and a charming teapot
(also super-delicious)
from argo tea

The chocolate is all gone,
but I am definitely still enjoying
the tea and sunny teapot!
He has good taste in gifts. : )

~~~~~~~~~~~

Unrelated note: My schedule isn't really slowing down as I expected even though the summer is coming to a close.  Combine that with the fact that both my netbook and sewing machine are currently broken down (lets hope that my camera and Kindle don't follow suit!), and my blog posting may continue to be infrequent.  I have plenty to say, but my blogging rhythm has definitely been thrown off!  We'll see what happens over the next couple of months.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have that same teapot in red :). It's great and I love loose leaf teas. Sounds like a lovely chai. Great gifts!