Sunday, July 1, 2012

June's Project MCP

Challenge #1-Express the following in a photo: Summer Love

One thing I always look forward to in the early summer here is our rose bush.  It's not a typical wild rose bush (the roses are yellow!), but the roses' structure is like a wild rose.  They are a lovely brilliant yellow and have a strong pungent-sweet aroma.

Challenge #2-Show us a night photo.

Um...so yeah. I didn't get one for challenge #2. I just kept drawing blank after blank when I tried to come up with ideas for it. Plus it doesn't help that many nights I'm in bed before I could reasonably begin taking a night photo.

Challenge #3-Snap a candid photo. 
My friend Krista and her little one.

Challenge #4-Illustrate the following in a photo: Refresh
blueberry lemonade on a hot day

Hopefully I'll be a little more on top of next month's Project MCP challenges.

No comments: