Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sibling photos

Recently a friend from church (Who, incidentally, also is my hair stylist and my favorite barista at our local Starbucks and whose mother altered my friend Katie's wedding dress--living in a small town is so interesting.) asked me to take some pictures of her and her brother. They wanted to have some nice photos to give their parents for gifts.

It was my first sibling photoshoot, and let me tell you, it was a lot of fun! My friend and her younger brother are good friends and have such a fun dynamic. Plus they both had so many creative ideas that I hardly felt like I was working at all! We got an impressive 87 good photos from their not-quite-hour session. Below are a few of my favorites.

Snowboarding as a family is a special part of their lives,
so taking photos of them with their snowboards was important.
Too bad there was no snow on the ground...

2 comments:

Debi said...

Great photos!

Tammie said...

i love them! more than last time i looked at them!