Monday, November 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well, Thanksgiving week is here! I am excited, but I have so much to do in the next week-and-a-half before our trip that I will become very overwhelmed if I don't focus on getting one day done at a time. Today my goals are grocery shopping and running other errands, spending time with my friend, maybe working on a quilt, doing dishes, and doing some more recording in the evening.

Before I can go shopping, though, I need to make up my menu! Here it is:

Tuesday: Boston brown bread and baked beans (I might use this recipe for the baked beans.)

Wednesday: Sloppy Joes and veggie

Thursday: 2 roasted chickens (me), mashed potatoes (me), gravy (me), dressing (Mum), sweet potatoes (Mum), cranberry sauce (Mum), veggie (?), rolls (guest), pumpkin pie (me)

Friday: Leftover casserole

Saturday: Leftovers or tomato soup

Monday: Rice noodles, satay sauce, and terriyaki chicken

Tuesday: Chili with leftover corn bread

Wednesday: pasta with red sauce

Thursday-Monday: out of town

more menu plan monday

No comments: